Natural health is no longer a fad, it’s an accepted way to care for your body and wellness. Most of us have spent many years building up unhealthy habits, and therefore we’ve also built up unnecessary chemicals and toxins throughout our body – thanks in part to the foods we consume andthe commercial lotions and cosmetics we’ve slathered onto our skin.
Give Your Body a “Garbage Day”
Now that doesn’t sound very appealing does it? But think about what your home would look like without the chance to remove the things you no longer need. That’s what detoxification can do for you. It’s a deep cleansing that helps you rebuild your health and regain strength from the inside out. And when it comes to skin care, there’s no better way to enhance skin health and gain a more youthful appearance than to give our internal systems the chance to expel harmful and polluting toxins that have no place being there.
The Nava Natural Ultimate Detox Kit has everything you need to help you improve your wellness of your internal systems like the endocrine glands, lymphatic system, kidney, bladder, stomach and intestinal system, in addition to providing all-natural, topical skin care solutions with ingredients that can be safely absorbed by your body. You’ll look great and feel fabulous! (See all our internal support products)
Get Used to Good Eating
While you detox, it’s also the perfect time to examine your diet! You could be reducing wrinkles and keeping your skin healthier every time you eat. Consider these foods for building better skin:
- Dark berries – Blackberries, blueberries and similar fruits contain anti-oxidants that may help to improve blood pressure and circulation. Eat berries fresh or freeze them for a refreshing smoothie.
- Cabbage – High cortisol levels are thought contribute to crow’s feet. Cabbage helps reduce cortisol, while also serving as an anti-inflammatory. Cabbage also may help the detoxification process due to its high vitamin C and sulfur content.
- Cilantro – Cilantro may help reduce stress and blood pressure, and it can be very effective in removing heavy metals from the body.
- Citrus – With its high vitamin C content, citrus can help repair skin collagen, maintaining the skin elasticity needed to ward off wrinkles.
- Fennel – Used in tea or roasted, fennel is a great source of iron, copper, selenium, potassium, magnesium, zinc and a powerful aid in removing toxins.
- Walnuts – You’ll go nuts over the way Omega 3s help lock in moisture and nutrients that are good for the skin, as well as it’s role as an anti-inflammatory due to its healthy fat content.
- Water. Water is important to your body, comprising 65% of it by weight. Substituting water as your primary beverage will not only keep you hydrated, it will help you avoid reintroducing into your body the artificial sweeteners, flavors and other potentially harmful ingredients that are often found in commercial sodas and energy drinks.